Reporting to: AGM – Sales / CEO
1. To take care of all customer service activities related to the Container Business
2. Post sale (once ‘Sales processes’ is closed), to execute the order with smooth operations support
3. Plan and execute Containers delivery at client’s site
4. All documentation, procedures and proof of delivery to maintain and do on-time Billing for the same.
5. Full coordination with all Team members including Technical Team and Technicians
6. To identify suppliers, negotiate and execute Contracts and implement commissioning or operations execution as per our customer requirements
7. Understand existing customers queries and plan for resolving
8. Clarity and proper action on customer actual requirements and delivering it as per SLA
9. Getting best output from Technical team / Technicians
10. To ensure and consistently maintain good customer service
11. On time proper handling of customer complaint and grievances
12. Responsible for Quality checks and communicating find-outs to technical team
13. Understanding technical Queries from clients and deploying technicians for troubleshooting.
14. Selection of required Spare Part or equivalent Spare for reefer container.
15. Co- Ordinate with Spare vendor to timely deliver on site Vendor Development for Spare.
16. Handling Pan India Service partners also developing new Service partners.
17. Taking care of Customer care also actively involved in AMC sales.
18. Handling Container Inspection Team, for doing dry or reefer container Inspection on pan India Yard.
19. Visiting client site with technician for critical quarry resolving.
*This KRAs sheet can be updated by Management at any point of time.