- Analyzing market and industry for Reefer container product trends.
- Developing design ideas based on customer interests, budgets and market research
- Determining product feasibility costs and return on investments.
- Developing design ideas based on customer interests, budgets, and market research.
- Creating rough product designs using sketches and computer software.
- Conducting theoretical testing on design models.
- Creating product designs and specifications using computer software modeling techniques.
- Selecting product materials and designing the product manufacturing process.
- Overseeing production and ensuring that products conform to market specifications and safety regulations.
- Overall to ensure QC (Quality Standards) for all Cooling / Reefer Technology related matters or, where criticality arises
Technical Sales Representative Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or a similar field.
- Previous 2-3 years’ experience working as a product engineer.
- In-depth knowledge of CAD, AutoCAD, CRM software.
- Advanced analytical and design skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of industry and market trends.
- Ability to visualize theoretical models and design ideas.