- Sales Coordinator must follow-up for new & Existing Business Developments after getting leads from Sales Team.
- Take care of end to end operation related supply / dispatch / billing / payment/ Vendor Payments.
- Follows up on any sales quotations made for clients, negotiating terms with the client at a cost best suited for them.
- Must be able to efficiently respond to any online or telephone queries in a calm and friendly manner.
- The sales Coordinator may also be required to produce reports on progress within the department and outline any developed strategies to improve.
- Follow-up with Customers, getting their requirements, coordinating with Operations Team for quotes and sending to Customers and follow-up for converting quotes to Orders.
- Retention of Customers and making good professional relationship with Customers.
- Supporting Sales Team for arranging meeting with Customers and converting enquiries into sales.
- Daily follow-ups and sending Sales DSR every day to Sales Team and DSR to Customer as per advice of Sales Team.
- Preparing quotation/ Proforma Invoice/ Delivery order/ agreement signing and updating the same
- Maintaining Internal Sales Data
- Maintaining records of all clients and files
- Monitoring Inventory and updating sales team
- MIS activity
*This KRAs sheet can be updated by Management at any point of time.